News - Job Vacancies
3 August 2018
AKD Softwoods is a successful integrated forestry products company, growing and manufacturing quality timber products. Employing over 600+ people, AKD Softwoods is recognised for being a progressive company, focused on developing high performance teams to ensure we are internationally competitive.
We are seeking an energetic and diligent individual for an entry level role in our Accounts Receivable team. This is a permanent full-time position, reporting to the Credit Controller with responsibility for administration of the Accounts Receivable function.
Tasks and responsibilities of the role include:
- Processing of new account applications
- Processing of cash receipts to debtor’s accounts
- Reconciliation of accounts
- Collating & sending out customer statements
This full-time position is based at our main site at Colac; a regional city located in the South West Victorian region. Colac is part of the rapidly growing and fully serviced Otway Ranges, 40 minutes to Lorne and The Great Ocean Road, 1 hour to Geelong and 2 hours to Melbourne.
Preferred qualities and qualifications of the successful candidate will include:
- Excellent organisational and communication skills.
- Sound knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Professional presentation.
- Ability to work effectively with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage workload.
Remuneration commensurate with skills and experience. If you have commitment, energy and enjoy being part of a high performing team, please email or post your resume and cover letter using reference code ‘CC0818’ to the below addresses.
Applications Close 19th August 2018. Immediate start available.
Note: Pre-employment drug and alcohol, along with functional capacity testing, may be required.