News - Job Vacancies
Accounts and Administration Officer Tumut
24 September 2018
Accounts and Administration Officer
AKD Softwoods is a successful integrated forestry products company, growing and manufacturing quality timber products. Employing over 1000+ people, AKD Softwoods is recognised for being a progressive company, focused on developing high performing teams to ensure we are internationally competitive.
We are seeking an energetic and diligent individual to join our Finance Team in the newly created role of Accounts and Administration Officer. This role is a full-time position, reporting to the Finance Manager – Tumut and flexible working arrangements would be considered for a high-quality candidate. The position is based at our soon to be acquired Tumut site.
Tasks and responsibilities of the role include:
- Processing of invoices and reconciliation of month-end supplier statements
- Establishing new supplier accounts
- Communicating with suppliers and responding to queries
- Assisting the purchasing and stores officer
- Providing support to the Finance Manager particularly at month end
- Providing general administrative support at the site
Preferred qualities of the successful candidate will include:
Previous experience in an office environment
- Highly developed organisational and communication skills
- Experience with accounts payable processes and systems
- Sound knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to work well in a team and liaise directly with suppliers
Remuneration will be commensurate with skills and experience. If you have commitment, energy and enjoy being part of a high performing team, please email or post your resume and cover letter using reference code ‘AP1018’ to the below addresses.
Applications Close 5th October 2018. Immediate start available.
Note: Pre-employment testing may be required.