News - Job Vacancies
Electrical Apprenticeship - Tumut
5 October 2018
AKD Softwoods is a successful integrated forestry products company, growing and manufacturing quality timber products. Employing over 1000+ people, AKD Softwoods is recognised for being a progressive company, focused on developing high performing teams to ensure we are internationally competitive.
We are now offering an exciting opportunity under our Apprenticeship and Scholarship Program for an energetic and self motivated apprentice to join our team at our soon to be acquired Tumut business.
This position will be based alongside our team of fully qualified electricians. Learning all aspects of the role, this position will work towards the completion of a Certificate III in Electrotechnology Electrician.
This is a fulltime position with applications being encouraged from both school leavers, through to mature age.
The successful applicants will have:
- Good mathematical and problem solving skills
- Reliability and flexibility
- Strong communicational skills
- Strong commitment and desire to learn and achieve
- The ability to look for process improvement and innovation
- Responsible and accountable for completing tasks to the highest degree of quality under instruction from a variety of mentors
This is a permanent full-time position with a promising future. If you have commitment, energy and are motivated to make a difference, please email your resume and cover letter using reference code ‘EA1018’ to the address below:
Applications Close 21st October 2018.
Note: Pre-employment drug and alcohol, along with functional capacity testing, may be required.