News - Job Vacancies
Executive General Manager - Victoria
17 September 2018
Executive General Manager
AKD Softwoods is a successful vertically integrated forestry products company, growing and manufacturing quality timber products. With the business currently undergoing exciting growth and with recent acquisitions; AKD Softwoods is now a national business employing over 1000+ people and is recognised for being an innovative progressive company deploying the latest technologies.
We are searching for a professional and experienced leader to join our company in the role of Executive General Manager – Victoria. This position will have full responsibility for the P&L of our Victorian operations (7+ sites). The role reports to the CEO and is part of a small Executive Team running the National business.
The Executive General Manager will be responsible:
- Oversee operations of all AKD Softwoods Victorian sites
- Provide direct management of key managers across Victoria
- Continue to develop and deliver a high-performance culture
- Be part of the executive team for the national business
- Take a long-term view
In order to be considered for this role you will have:
- Excellent executive presence, well-developed communication and presentation skills (both verbal and written)
- An uncompromising approach to safety
- Managed multi-disciplined management teams
- Strong people leadership, management and mentoring skills
- Tertiary qualification preferred (other key qualifications or experiences may be considered)
Remuneration will be commensurate with experience and organisational fit. If you have commitment, energy and are motivated to make a difference, please email or post your resume and cover letter using reference code ‘GM0918’ to the below addresses.
Applications Close 26th September 2018. Immediate start available.
Note: Pre-employment drug and alcohol, along with functional capacity testing, may be required.