News - Job Vacancies
Finance Administration - Part Time - Applications Closed
14 June 2016
Finance Administration - Part Time
With a proud history, stable ownership and employing over 330 people, AKD Softwoods are focused on building a culture of continuous improvement and are looking for the ‘right’ person to join their team.
We are offering an opportunity for an experienced, diligent and self motivated person to join the AKD finance team in this flexible permanent part time position.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, the position provides efficient administration support to the Finance Team and wider organisation.
The Finance Administration Assistant will be responsible for tasks including:
- Daily data entry and processing
- Supporting Finance function, including assisting in accounts payable and receivable
- Provides assistance and backup to key finance and administration functions
- Reception and general administration duties
To be successful in this opportunity you will have:
- Excellent computer and data entry skills
- Well established organisation, planning and communication skills
- A willingness to undertake further training
- Previous experience in an administrative or finance function would be preferred.
Remuneration based on skills, experiences and attributes. Position description available from akd.com.au or by request.
If you are results orientated and believe you have the commitment, energy and the motivation to make a difference, please email or mail your resume and cover letter using the reference code ‘FAA0616’ to the below address.
Applications Close 27th June 2016.
Note: Pre-employment drug and alcohol, along with functional capacity testing, may be required.